Welcome and thank you for your interest in my work as an illustrator and comicbook-artist.



Although I'm an illustrator and comicbook-artist by trade I ' m interested in lots of others things and I figured it would be nice to share at least some of these interests with you.


Have fun!


Ben Vranken


Thursday, June 05, 2008

Schroot



Well hi there,

after a rather long period of silence from my part I'm back again because there has been some developments in the comic-department.
After working very hard for the past few months my newest graphic novel is finally finished and can be found at the coming convention at the Dutch town of Haarlem coming weekend.
I will be there too myself and I will be happy to provide your copy with an original drawing.
I don't know the exact time yet but I will be present in the "Philarmonie'-building which is also the nerve-center of the festival, so I'm told.
My editor ( Uitgeverij Xtra ) is situated next to the VIP-bar. Feel free to drop by and check out the other excellent books they publish.
Well , see you in Haarlem and ofcourse I hope you will like my latest book.
It's called "Schroot" ("Scrap Iron") and it's only 12,50 euro's.

No comments: